Broccoli & Potato Gratin - Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, broccoli & potato gratin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli & Potato Gratin has become the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people through the internet. In case you are the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Broccoli is a member of the mustard family of plants and is closely related to Brussels sprouts, cabbage The U. Broccoli is a green vegetable (Brassica oleracea var. italica) in the flowering plant family Brassicaceae (formerly Cruciferae), characterized by fleshy green flower heads arranged in a tree-like fashion on branches sprouting from a thick, edible stalk. How to Harvest Broccoli with Broccoli Harvesting Machine Modern Broccoli Farm, Broccoli Broccoli Almond soup ##weightlossrecipes #broccolisoup #immuneboostereecipes #Dietrecipes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Broccoli & Potato Gratin using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli & Potato Gratin
- Get 1/2 of broccoli crown, chopped.
- You need 4 of small red potatoes, peeled + sliced 1/4" rounds.
- Make ready 1.75 cups of béchamel sauce.
- Prepare 2 oz of sharp cheddar mix, shredded.
- Make ready 1 oz of plant-based ham, finely diced (optional).
Step by step to make Broccoli & Potato Gratin
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place potatoes, ham, and broccoli into baking dish. Pour béchamel sauce on top and coat evenly. Sprinkle with cheese. Baked covered for approximately 20 mins. Uncover and continue baking for 10 mins until cheese melts..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food broccoli & potato gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!