Easy Zenzai Red Bean and Mochi Soup in a Microwave - Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy zenzai red bean and mochi soup in a microwave. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Zenzai Red Bean and Mochi Soup in a Microwave has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people from the internet. Should you be the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Easy Zenzai Red Bean and Mochi Soup in a Microwave using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Zenzai Red Bean and Mochi Soup in a Microwave
- Take 1 of Canned azuki beans (tsubu-an.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 of Mochi or cut mochi.
- Take 1 of Salt.
Step by step to make Easy Zenzai Red Bean and Mochi Soup in a Microwave
- Cook the mochi whatever way you like. Toast in a toaster oven, soften in the microwave, etc..
- I used this canned adzuki beans..
- Use a 200 ml cup. Fill half of the cup with the adzuki beans. Add about 1 or 2 tablespoons of water, microwave..
- Put the mochi on top and it's done. It's very hot, so be careful when eating..
- I used this mochi. It's soft, so add it to the soup at the end. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144323-how-to-pre-process-and-store-mochi-rice-and-make-mochi (see recipe).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy zenzai red bean and mochi soup in a microwave recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!